Associates spend 4.5 days a week at their placement host, often interacting with senior executives. Every placement an Associate undertakes has to have a clear social (or environmental) and commercial aspect to it.
Associates will have the opportunity to learn and help with longer term projects that senior managers are involved in enabling a quick integration into a placement host’s team.
Previous placements include:
- Developing and implementing the first social impact measurement framework for HCT Group, working closely with the Deputy CEO and the social investors
- Creating, from scratch, O2Learn, “Britain’s biggest classroom”, for the Head of Brand Strategy at O2
- Managing the merchandising, marketing campaign and social media profile for Comic Relief’s Monkey
- Acting as head of marketing for VIVOBAREFOOT, which creates ethical shoes that are good for your feet
- Developing performance scorecards, sales tools and activities to drive the pipeline at JustGiving
If you are interested in hosting a placement, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.